Renew your Domomomo (International) Belgian membership 2021 before 15.12.2020
If you wish to join the efforts of documenting and protecting the Modern Movement architecture at a worldwide scale, you can support Docomomo International in several ways. Since its creation, Docomomo International has experienced a rapid growth, establishing itself as a major player not only in the realm of conservation, but also in the broader field of architectural culture. As a non-profit organization, it is vital the recognition and the help of the community! Participate in the worldwide effort to preserve architecture, urbanism and design of the Modern Movement and join a network of experts working together for this goal, by becoming a Docomomo Member, and benefit from all the advantages that membership includes.
– Memberships are maintained on a calendar year. New members will receive all issues of the Journal for the year in which they join Docomomo International;
– If you want to become a Member of Docomomo, you should first check docomomo.be/join
– If a Chapter exists, you should proceed to formalize your membership by writing an e-mail to them. Due to administrative reasons, annual memberships should be directly collected by chapters and transferred to Docomomo International secretariat before January 31.
– You can become an International Member, when there is no national or regional chapter in your country.
– In order to become a member by bank transfer an for further information, please contact Docomomo Belgium
|Belgium only||Belgium + International|
|Individual||€30||€80 (incl. €60 Int.)|
|Student (-26)||€15||€40 (incl. €30 Int.)|
|Institutional*||€150||€400 (incl. €300 Int.)|
|Firm & company*||€600||€1700 (incl. €1500 Int.)|
(*) You will also enjoy the sponsorship benefits.
For more information about the sponsor formulas contact us and we will send you the sponsor dossier.
Individual membership is the standard level (benefits include 1 copy of the latest 2 issues of Docomomo Journal, 1 reduced registration on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 personal Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).
Student membership (undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate). Students receive a 50% discount if a copy of a valid student card is enclosed with their application form (Same benefits as individual).
Institutional membership is intended for academic and professional institutions (benefits include 3 copies of the 2 issues of the Docomomo Journal, 3 reduced registrations on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 institutional Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).
Corporate membership is aimed at practices and industrial companies that wish to sponsor our work (benefits include 4 copies of the latest 2 issues of the Docomomo Journal, 5 free registrations on the International Docomomo Conference, 1 corporative Docomomo Member Card with discounts accessing places and events all over the world).
source (docomomo International): www.docomomo.com