DOCOMOMO International Member Card 2017
Check out the institutions list!
• Villa Tugenhadt [Czech Republic]: Free entrance.
• Museum of Estonian Architecture [Estonia]: 10% discount in the bookshop.
• Alvar Aalto Museum [Finland]: Free entrance and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• Keski-Suomen Museo [Finland]: Free entrance.
• Muuratsalo Experimental House [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours.
• Studio Aalto [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• The Aalto House [Finland]: 15% off on guided tours and 15% discount in the museum shop.
• Villa Kokkonen [Finland]: Reduced ticket (9,50€) on their two guided tours: Listen to the Architecture and Connecting Alvar Aalto and Jean Sibelius.
• HARG House [France]: One day free per week attendance
• Villa Noailles [France]: 30% off in publications.
• Fondazione Franco Albini [Italy]: 20% off on guided tours.
• CIALP [Portugal]: Free activities.
• Lisbon Architecture Triennale [Portugal]: Free activities.
• Museum of Yugoslav History [Serbia]: Free entrance to the museum and reduced fee to their conferences.
• Museum of Architecture and Design [Slovenia]: 10% discount on MAO publications. 10% off on all MAO events tickets.
• Maison Blanche [Switzerland]: Reduced fee for docomomo International members: 7 CHF.
• Schweizeriches Architecture Museum [Switzerland]: Reduced ticket (8CHF) and 30% off the price of special events.
• Van Schijndel House [The Netherlands]: 50% off the regular ticket and 10% discount in the English or Dutch edition of the book Van Schijndel House.
• Museum of Architecture [UK]: Priority for MoA programming and events.
• Canadian Centre for Architecture [Canada]: Free admission to the exhibitions, 10% discount on all purchase at the CCA bookshop, 25% discount on all CCA publications and invitations to all official public openings.
• Historic New England – Gropius House [US]: 50% off the regular ticket.
• Liljestrand House [US]: 20% discount on suggested rate for Tour of Architect Vladimir Ossipoff’s Liljestrand House.
• MAK Center for Art and Architecture at the Schindler House [US]: 50% off price general admission for Docomomo card holders and $10 discount on MAK Center First Fridays, only for docomomo card holders paying to visit all three MAK Center houses ($50 fee reduced to $40).
• Manitoga House [US]: Extension of their Basic Manitoga Membership discounts: unlimited free access to trails, membership discount for House Studio and Landscape Tour, Invitation to Cocktail walks and seasonal special events, 10% discount on Manitoga merchandise, opportunity to enroll in members only Summer Nature & Design Camp (ages 5-12).
• Neutra Silverlake Museum [US]: Free admission to the museum.
• Casa Curutchet [Argentina]: Special price ticket $10.
• Casa del Puente [Argentina]: Reduced fee in the ticket and possibility of attending special activities.
• Museo Estudio Diego Rivera y Frida Kahlo [Mexico]: Specialized tours in the museum.
• Cultura Chacao [Venezuela]: Two tickets to the architectural, touristic or culinary tours and two tickets to the plays presented in the Sala Cabrujas or in the Centro Cultural of Cultura Chacao.
• Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv [Israel]: 20% off in publications, in the Center and online.
• National Museum of Western Art [Japan]: Free admission to the Permanent Collection.
Collaborating DOCOMOMO Chapters:
Check docomomo chapters pages for more information on agenda. docomomo International members are welcomed to attend all the events.
• Mexico: www.esteticas.unam.mx/Docomomo/
• New Zealand: www.docomomo.org.nz
• Scotland: www.docomomoscotland.org.uk
• Serbia: contact them for help organizing a tour of the Modern Movement in Serbia, www.docomomo-serbia. org/cms/
• Slovakia: www.register.ustarch.sav.sk/index.php/en/docomomo
• Slovenia: contact for help organizing a Modern Movement tour in Slovenia, www.docomomo.si
• South Africa: saia.org.za
• Turkey: twitter.com/docomomo_tr
• US: www.docomomo-us.org
• Venezuela: www.docomomovenezuela.blogspot.pt
This list of protocols is a work in progress, so please keep in touch with docomomo International in order to be updated.